Lots of books about test driven development are out there.
In this post I will list the ones I found helpful.
- Test Driven Development: By Example by Kent Beck
- great introduction to TDD
- walks you through the process step by step
- most useful when the reader codes along
- xUnit Test Patterns: Refactoring Test Code by Gerard Meszaros
- focuses on test maintainability and efficiency
- is somewhat verbose and repetitive, but still a great book to learn from
- The Art of Unit Testing: With Examples in .Net by Roy Osherove
- great book, useful not only for .Net programmers as the principles apply everywhere
- explains all the details, paying particular attention to stubbing and mocking
- gives insights into good naming patterns and more